30'x60' U.S. Polyester Outdoor Flags
Model Number: TF1034
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
The 30'x60' U.S. Polyester Outdoor Flag is typically used for inground flagpoles between 110' and 150'. This is an extremely heavy duty flag used in commercial and governmental applications. Every viable reinforcement has been added to these larger flags. With the safety concerns and high price of these flags, we have not skipped corners on any aspect that may add to the life of the flag or its capacity to be the safest flag on the market.
Our headers, made of heavy webbing, are substantially stronger than most others in the market and the reinforcements we add to the fly-end are second to none. You will feel confident the flag will remain secured to the flagpole and you will recieve the longest flag life possible.
The large flags are often used by Fire Departments for a "Last Call" service where the flags will be stretched between Ladder Trucks. If this is your objective, please look at our Fire Truck Flags which may better fit your purposes. If you do not find a flag accomplishes your goals, please call us. Frequently the changes necessary are related to attaching the flag. With minor changes we can frequently move the attachments to your specifications with little or any difference in price while making its use much safer.
This product is unequivocably constructed and reinforced to be safe for commercial and governmental use.
Made with Care by Americans in America.
- Well suited for medium to heavy wind conditions
- Constructed with focus on safe-use of flag to be used in areas often over parking lots, pedestrian areas, and streets
- In Medium to High Wind areas, Polyester is the best option. The heavier material slows the fly-end velocity allowing a longer life
- Best in areas with higher winds to keep flag dry from rain and moisture in the air lengthening its life span
- Heavy 2 Ply Polyester Fabric
- Sewn using the advanced CHEF method supplemented with all viable reinforcements
- Stripe Seams are sewn using the same approach Levis and LEE jeans use on their inseams
- Stars are appliqued to the star field with Zig-Zag stitching on edges and across the stars
- Fly-end is finished with 6 vertical rows of lock-stitching and back tacked.
- Reinforced with Double 102 stitch X-boxes at every stripe seam at the fly-end
- Header is heavy duty webbing with 3X's the strength of a car seatbelt
- Heavy Duty Chrome D-Rings to attach flag to flagpole snaphooks
- Sewn with a stronger T-60 thread that requires 60 lbs of pressure to break as opposed to T-45 used by the majority of the industry
- Our American flags are dyed with DuPont color-fast dyes and the fabric is treated to resist UV radiation damage
- 100% Made in America by Americans. Letter of origin available if needed.
- 6 month guarantee on construction of flag. 12 months guarantee on color fastness. [Beyond Industry Standard]