12'x18' U.S. Polyester Outdoor Flags
Model Number: TF1029
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
12'x18' U.S. Polyester Outdoor Flags are typically used for inground flagpoles from 60' to 70'. These 100% Made in the USA commercial grade flags are generally used in commercial and governmental settings. The large embroidered stars and the sewn stripes provide its exceptional beauty. The use of the CHEF sewing method and all of the reinforcements provide for its exceptional life. This 12'x18' U.S. Polyester Flag was developed with the expectation that it would be flown continuouly day and night in higher wind areas.
If you need assistance choosing between materials, please allow us to advise you. Frequently buyers are "oversold" on polyester. The idea is to balance the flag's flyability with its longevity. Generally you will save money and be happier with your purchase. Your flag will be a source of pride to everyone who sees it, so try to choose one that will fly and not tatter quickly. We're happy to help.
Made in America
Constructed for heavy commercial use. 24-7 Use in Medium and High Winds.
- Well suited for medium to heavy wind conditions
- In Medium to High Wind areas, Polyester is the best option. The heavier material slows the fly-end velocity allowing a longer life.
- Best in areas with ocassional high winds to keep flag dry from moisture that causes mildew rot.
- Premium craftsmanship, right down to the fine embroidery makes these American flags a treasure to cherish.
- Produced with heavy 2 Ply Polyester fabric
- Sewn using our advanced CHEF sewing method with many added reinforcement features.
- Stripes seams are sewn with same sewing method used on the inseams of LEE and Levi Jeans.
- Stars embroidered with a full white embroidery technique with no gaps.
- Fly-hems are finished with 6 vertical rows of lock-stitching and back tacked.
- Each Stripe Seam is reinforced at the Fly-end with Double 102 stitch X-boxes
- These US flags have heavy Duty, rust proof, #2 brass grommets
- Finished with a heavy-duty, 9 oz. "Super-White", no-shrink, hoist-heading. Made of 9 oz Poly Sateen which is thicker and a brighter white than the 7 oz duck heading used by most in the market.
- Sewn with T-60 Thread that requires 60 lbs of pressure to break as opposed to the industry norm of T-45
- These American flags use DuPont color-fast dyes to retain color brilliancy and the fabric is treated to resist UV radiation damage
- It is 100% Made in America by Americans. A letter of origin is available upon request.
- 6 month guarantee on construction of flag. 12 months guarantee on color fastness. [Beyond Industry Standard]