30'x50' U.S. Polyester Outdoor Flags
Model Number: TF1A128
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
30'x50' U.S. Polyester Outdoor Flag are typically used for in ground flagpoles between 100' and 130'. This giant and heavy commercial flag has all of our best reinforcements included. Sewn using the advanced CHEF sewing technique and significantly reinforced at both the fly-end which wears first and at the header-end which is where it's secured to the flagpole. Both are equally important given the weight, height, and price of these larger U.S. flags. This flag is commercial caliber and intended to be left up contnuously in medium winds with occassional high wind gusts.
These impressive American flags are also frequently used by Fire Departments for their "Last Call" services where the flag will be stretched between Ladder Trucks. If that is your objective, please look at out Fire Truck U.S. Flags. They may serve you better. Call us if you would like to discuss your particular application. With marginal expense, we may be able to customize your fasteners to work for you application perfectly. Don't settle, give us a call and let us offer you possible options.
These flags are commercial grade and exceed safety standards wherever possible.
Made in the USA with care by Americans
- Well suited for medium to heavy wind conditions
- You can rest confidentally that every viable reinforcement has been added to our flags to ensure there are never safety issues with our flags
- In Medium to High Wind areas, Polyester is the best option. The heavier material slows the fly-end velocity allowing a longer life.
- Occassional higher winds will keep your flag dry from rain and humidty increasing its life.
- Flag is manufactured with 2-Ply Polyester fabric
- Sewn with advanced CHEF sewing method with added reinforcements
- Stripes are sewn with the same exact technique LEE and Levi's Jeans use on their inseams
- Stars embroidered with a full white embroidery technique with no gaps.
- Fly-hems are finished with 6 vertical rows of lock-stitching and back tacked.
- Each Stripe Seam is reinforced with Double 102 stitch X-boxes at the fly-end
- For safety, the flag is secured to the flagpole snaphooks with heavy duty chrome D-Rings sewn incorporated into the Webbing header
- Header is a indestructible webbing 3X's the strength of a car seatbelt
- Our flags are sewn with T-60 thread which means it requires 60 lbs of pressure to break as opposed to the weaker T-45 primarily used in the market.
- Our American Flags are dyed in DuPont color-fast dyes so we ensure their colorfastness. We then treat the fabric to resist damage from UV rays.
- It is 100% Made in America by Americans and a certificate will be included with every flag to testify it.
- 6 month guarantee on construction of flag. 12 months guarantee on color fastness. [Beyond Industry Standard]