6'x10' U.S. Polyester Outdoor Flags
Model Number: TF1A121
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
Our 6'x10' U.S. Polyester Outdoor Flags are generally used for commercial grade uses including commercial and governmental settings. This size is typically used for inground flagpoles from 40' through 45'. These US made flags have a long lasting open weave that reduces fabric stress and enhances its life span even in the most hostile outdoor weather conditions. These 6'x10' size Americn flags are perfect to be flown daily in high wind areas.
Choose the right material. We hear from many customers where they have been upsold by flag dealers in the past to purchase heavy polyester flags. While they will generally last longer, they do so because they're so heavy and don't fly. The appropriate flag for your situation will balance flyability with the flag's life. Additionally, purchasing a heavy polyester flag when a nylon is most appropriate is much more expensive. A U.S. flag flying is one of the most beautiful sights, choose a material that balances flag life and flyability. Normally you'll find that you save significantly picking the right one. Please call us and we will advise you based on your site.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Well suited for medium to heavy wind conditions
- In Medium to High Wind areas, Polyester is the best option. The heavier material slows the fly-end velocity allowing a longer life.
- In higher wind areas, polyester is able to dry after rain and humidity and is less likely to suffer reduced life from mildew rot that occurs without adequate wind for drying.
- The strong stitching for horizontal seams resist breaking for a longer period of time than other manufacturing techniques.
- Premium craftsmanship, right down to the fine embroidery makes these American flags a treasure to cherish.
- Produced with Heavy 2-Ply Polyester fabric
- Constructed using our exclusive CHEF sewing method plus additional reinforcements.
- Stripes are sewn using the same method used by LEE and Levi Jeans on their inseams.
- Stars embroidered with a full white embroidery technique with no gaps.
- Fly-hems are finished with 4 vertical rows of lock-stitching and back tacked.
- Reinforced with 102 stitch X-box at both the top and the bottom corners to make it tear proof even in high-speed wind conditions
- These US flags have heavy Duty, rust proof, #2 brass grommets
- Finished with a heavy-duty, "Super-White", no-shrink, hoist-heading. Made of 9 oz. Poly-Sateen as opposed to the inferior 7 oz. Canvas Heading.
- These US Flags are sewn with a stronger T-60 Thread that requires 60 lbs of pressure as against the industry norm of T-45
- These American flags use DuPont color-fast dyes and the fabric is treated to resist UV damage
- It is 100% Made in America by Americans. A letter of origin available upon request.
- 6 month guarantee on construction of flag. 12 months guarantee on color fastness. [Beyond Industry Standard]