4'x6' U.S. Polyester Outdoor Flags
Model Number: TF1024
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
The 4'x6' U.S. Polyester Outdoor Flag is one of the most common sizes along with 3'x5' and 5'x8' in U.S. outdoor flags. This flag size is typically used for in ground flagpoles from 25' to 30' and is largely used in commercial and governmental settings. Beautifully crafted, right down to the richly embroidered stars and stripes, these Commercial grade 4’x6’ American outdoor flags are designed to withstand the hostile weather conditions like UV rays, outdoor heat, snow or rain. Truly an all-weather flag, it is well suited for medium to heavy wind conditions. Designed to last, these flags are 100% made in America by Americans.
***Caveat: You will see us frequently discourage the use of heavy polyester unless you experience heavier winds or gusts. Customers often purchase polyester flags because they've been they've been "oversold" in the past. While it is true that a Polyester will last longer in most cases, but that comes at a much higher price and with a flag that is so heavy, it seldom flies beautifully. We will advise you as to the right flag for your application without regard to selling a higher priced product. We know if you're happy, you'll stay with us. Please call us if you have questions as to whether Polyester or Nylon is best for your situation.
Commercial Grade- Largely used in commercial and governmental settings
Made in the USA
- Well suited for medium and heavy wind conditions.
- In Medium to high wind areas, Polyester is the best option as the heavy material slows the fly-end velocity thereby ensuring a longer life.
- In high winds, polyester doesn't experience reduced life from mildew rot that occurs when there is no adequate wind for drying.
- Premium craftsmanship, right down to the fine embroidery makes these American flags a treasure to cherish.
- Constructed of Heavy 2-Ply Polyester.
- Sewn using our Exclusive CHEF sewing method plus additional reinforcement.
- Stars embroidered with a full white embroidery technique with no gaps.
- Stripes sewn using same method used by LEE and Levis Jeans for their inseams.
- Reinforced with 102 stitch X-box at both the top and the bottom corners to make it tear proof even in high-speed wind conditions
- Fly-hems are finished with 4 vertical rows of lock-stitching and back tacked.
- These US flags have heavy Duty, rust proof, #2 brass grommets
- Finished with a heavy-duty, 9 oz. "Super-White", no-shrink, hoist-heading. Made of Poly Satin against the normal industry standards of 7 oz. Duck Heading.
- These US flags are made of strong T-60 Thread that requires 60 lbs of pressure as against the industry norm of T-45
- The lock-stitching used on all edge seams and vertical seams will prevent tearing even in high-speed wind conditions.
- These American flags use DuPont color-fast dyes and the fabric is treated to resist UV radiation
- It is 100% Made in America by Americans. Origin letter available upon request.
- 6 month guarantee on construction of flag. 12 months guarantee on colorfastness. [Beyond Industry Standard]