8'x12' U.S. Polyester Outdoor Flags
Model Number: TF1027
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
Our 8'x12' U.S. Polyester Outdoor Flags are ideal for daily long-term display due to its sturdy construction and UV resistant features. 8'x12' commercial grade flags are typically used for inground flagpoles from 45' to 50'. Ideal for daily long-term display, our flags are well suited for commercial and governmental settings. Show you and your city's national pride with our 100% made in America by Americans, U.S. flags.
As our American Flags increase in size we add more reinforcements to slow the inevitable weather damage. On the 8'x12' U.S. Polyester flags we use heavy chrome D-Rings instead of brass grommets. Most importantly for the life of the flag, this is the first size we add our exclusive 102 stitch X-box reinforcement to the end of every stripe seam.
Frequently you will hear us caution you to purchase the correct fabric and not over pay for Polyester that may not be necessary or best for your application. Please call us if you would like to discuss the correct fabric for your application. The idea is to balance flyability with flag longevity. An American flag seen flying gives everyone in your community a sense of national pride. Additionally, if you do so you will likely save money and be much happier with your purchase.
Made in America
Commercial Grade Quality
- Well suited for medium to heavy wind conditions
- In Medium to High Wind areas, Polyester is the best option. The heavier material slows the fly-end velocity allowing a longer life.
- Polyester performs better in higher wind areas where there is enough occassional wind to keep it dry and mildew free from rain and humidity.
- Premium craftsmanship, right down to the fine embroidery makes these American flags a treasure to cherish.
- Made of the Heaviest 2-Ply Polyester fabric
- Sewn using our advanced CHEF sewing method with added reinforcements
- Stars embroidered with a full white embroidery technique with no gaps.
- Stripes are sewn using the same technique LEE and Levi jeans use on their inseams
- Fly-hems are finished with 4 vertical rows of lock-stitching and back tacked.
- Reinforced with 102 stitch X-box at both the top and the bottom corners to make it tear proof even in high-speed wind conditions
- These US flags have heavy Duty, rust proof, #2 brass grommets
- Finished with a heavy-duty, 9 oz. "Super-White", no-shrink, hoist-heading. Made of Poly Satin against the normal industry standards of 7 oz. Duck Heading.
- Our US flags are sewn with a stronger T-60 thread that requires 60 lbs of pressure to bread as opposed to the industry norm of T-45
- These American flags use DuPont color-fast dyes for vibrancy and the fabric is treated to resist UV damage
- It is 100% Made in America by Americans. Letter of origin available upon request.
- 6 month guarantee on construction of flag. 12 months guarantee on color fastness. [Beyond Industry Standard]