15'x25' U.S. Polyester Outdoor Flags
Model Number: TF1030
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Free Shipping(Ground 2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
15'x25' U.S. Polyester Outdoor Flags are typically used for in ground flagpoles from 70'x80'. This commercial grade 15'x25' are used in commercial and governmental settings. This Polyester American flag makes a great choice where high winds or extreme weather conditions exist. 100% made in America. Flying this outdoor flag builds your city's patriotic spirit and community pride.
The 15'x25' receives an additional reinforcement beyond the 12'x18' size. At this size we begin using heavy duty webbing for the header. Interestingly, this webbing is actually 3X's stronger than a car seatbelt. It may be overkill, but you will never have to worry about your flag failing at the header. However unusual for failure of a header, given the weight and height of these larger flags, overdoing the strength of the header is welcomed. Our header on this flag and all of our flags are well beyond industry standards.
This American Flag is developed to be Commercial Grade in all facets.
Made in America by Americans.
- Well suited for medium to heavy wind conditions
- Designed for safe use by Commercial Entities and Governments.
- In Medium to High Wind areas, Polyester is the best option. The heavier material slows the fly-end velocity allowing a longer life.
- Best in areas with ocassional high winds to keep flag dry from humidity and rain and reduce mildew rot.
- Produced with heavy 2-Ply Polyester fabric
- Constructed using advanced CHEF sewing method with a mulitude of reinforements added.
- Stripe Seams are sewn with the same sewing method used by LEE and Levi's jeans on their inseams
- Stars embroidered with a full white embroidery technique with no gaps.
- Fly-hems are finished with 6 vertical rows of lock-stitching and back tacked.
- Reinforced with Double 102 stitch X-boxes at the fly-end for every Stripe Seam
- Finished with a web heading that is 3X's stronger than a car seatbelt.
- Heavy Duty Chrome D-Rings to secure flag to snaphooks
- All our flags are sewn with T-60 thread which means it requires 60 lbs of pressure. 25% stronger than the T-45 used by most dealers in the market.
- These American flags use DuPont color-fast dyes to retain color brilliance and the fabric is treated to resist UV radiation damage.
- It is 100% Made in America by Americans. Request a letter of origin if needed.
- 6 month guarantee on construction of flag. 12 months guarantee on color fastness. [Beyond Industry Standard]