3'x5' U.S. Polyester Outdoor Flags
Model Number: TF1A117
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
The 3'x5’ American Polyester Outdoor flag is one of the most popular sizes in U.S outdoor flags. The other common sizes are 4'x6' and 5'x8'. These polyester American flags are typically used on in-ground flagpoles from 12' to 20'. These commercial grade flags are also well suited to be mounted on street poles or when flying multiple flags on 25' to 35' poles. The 3’x5’ US flags are finely crafted and meticulously designed with richly embroidered stars using a full white embroidery technique and sewn stripes. Display your American pride by flying these beautiful flags that are perfect for everyday use in areas with continuous heavier winds. These are top-end flags that will make you proud flying them at patriotic events, on your Main Street poles, and commemorations -Buy your stock here!
**Polyester Flags are much heavier than nylon flags. Frequently customers will buy polyester because they've been told they will last longer. While this is may be the case, the flag is so heavy it will just hang on the pole like a "blanket". Polyester will also hold water, so without adequate wind, will potentially mildew which reduces it's life. With all of this, and the fact that Polyester flags are much more expensive, you may be much more happier with the nylon depending on your area. Please call us if you'd like to discuss which is best for your application.
Commercial Grade: intended for Government and commercial purposes
Made in the USA.
- Well suited for medium to heavy winds
- In medium to high wind areas, Polyester is the best option as the heavier material slows the fly-end velocity allowing a longer life for the flags.
- In high winds, polyester doesn't experience reduced life from mildew rot that occurs when there is not adequate wind for drying.
- Made in the USA
- 2x2 Ply Polyester, Color Matched Threads
- Matte Look, Heavy Fabric
- Flag is sewn using our exclusive CHEF method with added reinforcements.
- Stars embroidered with a full white embroidery technique with no gaps.
- Stripes are sewn with same technique LEE and LEVI jeans use on their inseams.
- Fly-hems are finished with 4 vertical rows of lock-stitching and back tacked.
- Reinforced with 102 stitch X-box at both the top and the bottom corners
- Heavy Duty, rust proof, #2 brass grommets
- These sizes are finished with a heavy-duty, 9 oz. "Super-White", no-shrink, hoist-heading. Made of Poly Sateen. 1.5" wide heading. It looks distinguishably better than competitor flags looking up from the ground. [Beyond Industry Standard -- 7 oz. Duck Heading (loosely called Canvas Heading) is the Industry Standard]
- T-60 Thread-requires 60 lbs of pressure to break. [Industry norm is T-45 -- requires only 45 lbs. to break]
- Lock-Stitching used on all Edge Seams, and vertical seams including the fly-end.
- Dupont Color-Fast dyes, Fabric is treated to resist UV radiation
- 100% Made in America by Americans. Letter of origin available upon request.
- 6 month guarantee on construction of flag. 12 months guarantee on colorfastness. [Beyond Industry Standard]