20'x38' U.S. Polyester Outdoor Flags
Model Number: TF1032
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Free Shipping(Ground 2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
The 20'x38' U.S. Polyester Outdoor Flag is typically used for 80' in ground flagpoles. It is also has the unique benefit of being one of the uncommon sizes that allows it to be repaired once it starts fraying. The additional length of the 20'x38' Garrison Size US flag gives the owner the option of repairing the flag down to the 20'x30' size once the fly-end begins to wear. The commercial grade construction of this flag, material, and the extent of the reinforcement of the flag make it a perfect choice for high wind areas. 100% made in USA
**Purchasing for Repair Option: If you are someone who will actually take the flag for repair, the additional costs are worth it. Repairing the flag entails having access to commercial level sewing machines that can sew on heavy polyester material with at least T-30 thread (preferrably at least T-45). You have the option to ship it back to us for repair as well, which we will do for free if you will pay for shipping. Please consider whether you will follow through with a repair before choosing to purchase this size strictly with the belief that you'll take it for repair. Again, we want you to be happy when you purchase from Tuff Flags.
This flag is produced to safely be secured above parking lots, pedeatrian areas, and streets. All facets of this flag are highly commercial grade.
Made in America by Americans
- Well suited for medium to heavy wind conditions
- Built to be safe for use by government and commercial entities which commonly include parking lots, pedestrian areas, and roadways.
- In Medium to High Wind areas, Polyester is the best option. The heavier material slows the fly-end velocity allowing a longer life.
- In higher wind areas, polyester flags are able to stay dryer from moisture in the air and rain which can reduce the life of the flag.
- Produced with heavy 2 Ply Polyester fabric
- Sewn using advanced CHEF sewing method with a multitude of reinforcements
- Stripe Seams are sewn using exact sewing technique used on the inseams of LEE and Levi's jeans.
- Stars embroidered with a full white embroidery technique with no gaps.
- Fly-hems are finished with 6 vertical rows of lock-stitching and back tacked.
- Reinforced with Double 102 stitch X-boxes at the end of each Stripe Seam at the fly-end
- Heavy Chrome D-Rings are installed in the header to secure flag to snaphooks
- Finished with Webbing header 3X's the strength of US Auto Seatbelts
- The strong stitching for horizontal seams resist breaking for a longer period of time than other manufacturing techniques.
- These US flags are sewn with stronger T-60 thread that requires 60 lbs of pressure to break as opposed to the weaker T-45 used by the majority of the industry
- Our American flags are dyed with DuPont color-fast dyes to retain their color vibrancy and then the fabric is treated to resist UV radiation damage
- It is 100% Made in America by Americans. Ask for a letter of origin if needed.
- 6 month guarantee on construction of flag. 12 months guarantee on color fastness. [Beyond Industry Standard]