10'x15' U.S. Polyester Outdoor Flags
Model Number: TF1028
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
The 10'x15' sized U.S. Polyester Outdoor Flag is typically used for in ground flagpoles from 50' to 60'. These commercial grade heavy polyester fabric flags are generally used in commercial and governmental settings and built to withstand the weather elements as long as possible. They come with Embroidered stars and sewn stripes. 100% Made in the U.S.A.
We have also added further reinforcement starting at the 10'x15' size. In addition to all of the extra reinforcement that are already included on our flags, we add a Double 102 stitch X-box to the end of each stripe seam at the fly-end, plus we use 6 rows of lock-stitching across the fly-end. The flag is secured to the flag pole's snaphooks with 2 heavy duty chrome D-rings instead of brass grommets.
Commercial Grade Fabric and Construction
Made in America.
- Well suited for medium to heavy wind conditions
- In Medium to High Wind areas, Polyester is the best option. The heavier material slows the fly-end velocity allowing a longer life.
- Best in areas with stronger winds so the polyester doesn't experience the reduced life from mildew rot that can occur without adequate wind for drying.
- Produced of heavy 2 Ply Polyester fabric
- Sewn with advanced CHEF sewing method plus extensive reinforcements
- Stripes are sewn using same method LEE and Levi's jeans use on their inseams
- Stars embroidered with a full white embroidery technique with no gaps.
- Fly-hems are finished with 6 vertical rows of lock-stitching and back tacked.
- Each stripe seam is reinforced at the fly-end with a Double 102 stitch X-box
- Flags are attached to snaphooks with heavy chrome D-Rings
- Finished with a heavy-duty "Super-White", no-shrink, hoist-heading. Made of 9 oz Poly Sateen as opposed to the industry standard of 7 oz. duck heading.
- These US flags are stitched with stronger T-60 thread that requires 60 lbs of pressure to break. Industry norm is only T-45 in the best competitors.
- These American flags use DuPont color-fast dyes to retain color vibrancy and the fabric is treated to resist UV radiation damage
- It is 100% Made in America by Americans. Letter of Origin provided upon request.
- 6 month guarantee on construction of flag. 12 months guarantee on color fastness. [Beyond Industry Standard]