20'x30' U.S. Polyester Outdoor Flags
Model Number: TF1A126
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
The heavy Polyester 20'x30' U.S. Outdoor Flag is typically used for 80' inground flagpoles. It is constructed to be a long lasting commercial grade flag, well suited for commercial and governmental use. Sewn with CHEF sewing method with added reinforcements, each 20'x30' flag is designed to reduce as much as possible the deterioration caused by aggressive weather elements. These make for good choices when flying in high wind areas and extreme weather conditions.
Every area of this flag is reinforced beyond most any flags found on the market. The header is thicker and stronger with the heavy duty webbing. Stripes are sewn using methods used on LEE and Levi's jeans, and the fly-end is reinforced with 6 rows of lock stitching and double 102 stitch X-box for each Stripe Seam. There is no better flag on the market.
Constructed for liability safe use by Governments and Commercial Entities.
Made in America by Americans
- Well suited for medium to heavy wind conditions
- Developed to be extra safe for use by Governments and Commercial Entities around parking lots, pedestrian areas, and roads.
- In Medium to High Wind areas, Polyester is the best option. The heavier material slows the fly-end velocity allowing a longer life.
- Performs best in areas with continuous medium wind to keep the flag dry from humidity and rain and reduce mildew rot.
- Produced with heavy 2 Ply Polyester fabric
- Constructed using advanced CHEF sewing method with extensive reinforcements
- Stripe seams are sewn with the same indestructible sewing method LEE and Levi's Jeans use on their inseams
- Stars embroidered with a full white embroidery technique with no gaps.
- Fly-hems are reinforced with 6 vertical rows of lock-stitching and back tacked.
- Each Stripe Seam is reinforced with a double 102 stitch X-box
- These US flags have heavy duty, chrome D-Rings to safely secure the flag to the snap hooks
- Finished with webbing header that is 3X's the strength of U.S. car seatbelts.
- Our flags are sewn using T-60 thread which means it requires 60 lbs of pressure to break as opposed to T-45 most commonly used in the industry
- All of our American flags are dyed using DuPont color-fast dyes to retain their colors the longest and then the fabric is treated to resist UV radiation damage
- It is 100% Made in America by Americans. Request a letter of origin if needed.
- 6 month guarantee on construction of flag. 12 months guarantee on color fastness. [Beyond Industry Standard]