2'x3' U.S. Nylon Outdoor Flags
Model Number: TF1006
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
The 2'x3' U.S. Nylon Outdoor Flag is a good choice for street pole mounted flags and home flag kits. With both of these applications it is common to see 2'x3', 2-1/2"x4', and 3'x5' U.S. Nylon flags used. Some of the things to consider are height of application, quality of pole and bracket, space for flag to hang especially when hanging toward the street, and budget. Nylon is the best choice for these options. It's lighter making it unlikely that if commercial grade brackets and poles are used that it will detach from the street pole. While this is a smaller flag, it has the same commercial grade quality as even our largest flags. It is sewn with our superior CHEF method and heavily reinforced with 4 rows of lock stitch at the fly-end.
Incidentally, this is the flag of choice for framing. It's features are precise and the perfect size to hang on a wall.
Commercial Grade. Manufactured for extended outdoor use.
Made in the U.S.A. (Letter of Origin available upon request)
- Long Lasting Colorfast colors
- Durable with many reinfocements
- Bright white header
- Produced with 200 Denier, Bright Solar-Max Nylon fabric
- Sewn using our advanced CHEF method of sewing with additional reinforcements added
- Stripe seams are sewn using the same technique LEE and Levi jeans use on their inseams.
- Fly-end is heavily reinforced with 4 rows of lock-stitch and back-tacked
- Sewn with T-60 thread which is 33% heavier than the lighter T-45 most commonly used in market (number denotes the pounds required to break the thread)
- Header is a 9 oz. Pure White Poly-Sateen which is thicker and a brighter white than the 7 oz. duck (canvas for marketing purposes) universally used in the market.
- Colors are dyed with Dupont UV resistant inks
- Made in America
- 6 month guarantee on construction of flag. 12 months guarantee on colorfastness. [Beyond Industry Standard]