3'x5' U.S. Nylon Outdoor Flags
Model Number: TF1A102
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
**Limited Time Price**
The 3'x5' size is one of the most common sizes along with 4'x6' and 5'x8'. Nylon U.S. Outdoor flags are suited for light wind areas. This size is typically used for inground flagpoles from 12' to 20', mounted home flag sets, street pole mounted flags, and flying mulitple flags on 25' to 35' poles. This is a beautiful flag with embroidered stars and sewn stripes. Its construction surpasses any in the market. Using the CHEF method of sewing, you receive the benefits from multiple sewing techniqes where each performs the best. No other flag is produced this way. Thus far, customers have accepted the lower quality production using single sewing methods. You'll be happy with your purchase. You'll save money with our prices and you'll receive the most durable US flag on the market.
Commercial Grade: intended for light to moderate winds with the infrequent burst of high wind.
Produced to meet Government and Commercial demands of continuous 24/7 use.
Made in the United States
- Well suited for lower to medium winds with the occassional burst of strong wind
- In lower winds, nylon is the best option as the lighter material is non-absorbent which allows it to dry better and resists mildew rot, increasing its life
- 6 Month Guarantee, Heavily reinforced flag
- Long Lasting Vibrant Colors
- Fabric: 200 Denier weight - Type 66 Bright Dupont Solar-Max nylon fabric, Color matched thread
- Sewn using CHEF sewing method with many additional reinforcement features.
- Stripes seams are sewn using the same method applied on the inseams of LEE and Levi Jeans
- 4 Rows of lock-stitch along the fly-end, back-tacked
- 102 Stitch X-Box at the top and bottom corner of the fly-end. First place flags will fail.
- Dyed with Dupont Color-Fast dyes, Fabric is treated to resist UV radiation
- Sewn with T-60 Thread which requires 60 lbs of pressure to break. [Industry norm is T-45 -- requires only 45 lbs. to break]
- 9 oz Pure White Poly-Sateen header. Thicker and harder to see through than competitors' 7 oz duck (sometimes called Canvas for marketing) header. Reaches a brighter white than duck heading is capable of reaching
- Stars embroidered with a full white embroidery technique with no gaps.
- #2 Brass Grommets
- Made in the U.S.
- 6 month guarantee on construction of flag. 12 months guarantee on colorfastness. [Beyond Industry Standard]