12'x18' U.S. Nylon Outdoor Flags
Model Number: TF1014
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
American 12'x18' Nylon Outdoor flags are used on commercial flag poles of 60' to 70' in height. This is a beautiful flag with many additional reinforcement but also additional safety reinforcements. When flying a flag of this weight and at this height safety should be taken into account. While unusual for a flag to detach, this is not a product for a manufacturer to cut costs. We 've added an extra grommet and our extra thick poly-sateen header and T-60 thread is the strongest in the market. Comes with Embroidered Stars and Sewn Stripes.
Commercial Grade. Intended for Light to Moderate Wind with occassional wind gusts.
Made in America (Letter of Origin available upon request)
- Bright Dupont UV resistant inks
- Commercial Quality for 24/7 use outdoors
- Impressively bright header
- Dupont Solar Max, 200 denier nylon fabric used
- Sewing method is advanced CHEF method. We then add multiple reinforcements
- Industrial T-60 thread is used in lieu of the weaker T-45 thread most commonly used. Number communicates the pounds required to break.
- 6 rows of stitching on the fly-end plus double 102 Stitch X-boxes at the end of each horizontal seam
- #2 Brass Grommets used
- Dense fully embroidered stars with no thread gaps
- Made in America
- 6 month guarantee on construction, 12 month guarantee on flag's colorfastness