20'x30' U.S. Nylon Outdoor Flags
Model Number: TF1A111
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
The 20'x30' Nylon American Outdoor flag is intended for continuous flying outdoors on an 80' Commercial Grade flagpole. Beautiful Red, White, and Blue Dupont UV resistant inks are used to create the brilliant color and to retain it. Large flags should be reinforced at the fly-end to lengthen the life of the flag, but even more importantly, they should be reinforced at the header end for safety. Often this flags are flown over parking lots, pedestrian areas, and roadways. Choose a supplier and flag that hasn't cut cost on the flag's construction.
Commercial Grade Construction: intended for governments and commercial entities who tend to fly 24/7.
Light to Moderate winds with occassional gusts of high wind
100% Made in America
- Long Lasting Durable Construction
- Colorfast Red, White, and Blue dyes with a shine
- Bright White Header
- Safest flag on the market
- Manufactured using Dupont Solarmax 200 Denier nylon fabric
- Sewn with superior CHEF method off sewing and enhanced with reinforcements
- Sewn with industrial strength T-60 thread, requires 60 lbs. of pressure to break. Most commonly sold flags use T-45 thread.
- Header is made of Webbing that is 3X's stronger than a car's seatbelt.
- Fly End is reinforced with 6 rows of lock stitch and Double X-Boxes at the end of each seam to resist tattering
- Chrome D-Rings and added grommets are used to safely secure flag to grommets.
- 6 month construction guarantee and 12 month colorfastness guarantee
- Made in the United States