30'x60' U.S. Nylon Outdoor Flags
Model Number: TF1019
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
The Giant 30'x60' US Nylon Flag will be seen for miles when it's flown. This is a flag flown on commercial flagpoles of 110' to 150'. Safety is paramount from the quality of the flag you fly to the quality and installation of the flagpole. This American flag is constructed with every reinforcement viable for safety and long life. From its header to CHEF sewing method this flag is going to remain intact well beyond other flags. For those who have the capability of flying any of these larger flags we applaude you. There is nothing more inspiring than to see an extra large Old Glory in full flight from a mile down the highway.
Commercial Grade. Extra Safe. 33% Extra Stronger Thread. 29% Stronger Header. Intended for Light to Medium Wind.
Commonly for Final Call services, Fire Departments will fly one of these larger flags between Ladder Trucks. If this is your objective, please see our Fire Truck Flags. Call us if you have any questions about installing. Many times we can modify installation connection points to better fit your specific application for a nominal price dirrerence if any at all. This will make securing the flag even safer to hang.
Made in the United States (Letter of Origin upon request)
- Produced of Dupont Solar Max 200 Denier Nylon fabric
- Sewn using the advanced CHEF method, plus a multitude of enforcements
- Stripe Seams are sewn using the same sewing technique used on the inseams of LEE and Levis jeans
- Webbing Header that is 3Xs Stronger than a car seatbelt
- Each Stripe Seam is reinforced at the fly-end with a double 102 stitch X-Box along with 6 rows of lock sttiching
- Dyed with Dupont UV Resistant Inks
- Sewn with T-60 commercial thread (60 refers to the pounds required to break). Industry Standard is a lighter T-45.
- Stars appliqued using Zig-Zag stitching
- 100% Made in America by Americans
- 6 month guarantee on construction of flag. 12 months guarantee on colorfastness. (Beyond Industry Standards)