15'x25' U.S. Nylon Outdoor Flags
Model Number: TF1A110
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
The 15'x25' U.S. Nylon Outdoor flag is not only the longest lasting flag on the market but it is also the safest of it's size. We added every viable reinforcement we can to make sure this flag stays intact until its fly-end wears and it is replaced. It is dyed in beautiful Red, White, and Blue Dupont UV resistant inks with a natural shine. The size is intended to be used on 70' to 80' commercial grade flagpoles. Using an appropriate flagpole with this size flag is also important. If you have questions about the flag arrangement you would like to fly or the flag pole you plan to use please call us. Try to have as much information about the flag pole as possible: material, wall thickness, height, circumference, and halyard thickness if possible.
Commercial Grade: Intended for Light to moderate winds with occassional wind gusts. Flown by Governmental and Commercial entities.
Made in America
- Colorfast Red, White, and Blue using Dupont UV resistant inks with shine
- Long lasting durable construction
- Additional Safety Reinforcements
- Produced with 200 Denier Nylon Fabric, Dupont Solar Max
- CHEF method of sewing is used with additional reinforcement features
- Sewn with T-60 industrial thread (60 lbs of pressure to break). T-45 thread is most commonly used in the market.
- Horizontal seams are sewn using the method LEE and Levi jeans use on their inseams.
- Webbing 3X's the strength of a car seatbelt is installed as the header
- Fabric is dyed in Dupont UV resistant inks
- Fly-end reinforced with 6 rows of lock stitch and Double X-Boxes at the end of each stripe seam.
- Stars embroidered with a full white embroidery technique with no gaps.
- Heavy Chrome D-Rings plus extra grommets used to secure flag
- 100% Made in America by Americans.
- 6 month guarantee on construction of flag. 12 months guarantee on colorfastness. [Beyond Industry Standard]