4'x6' U.S. Nylon Outdoor Flags
Model Number: TF1A104
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
**Limited Time Price**
4'x6' American Outdoor Nylon flags are one of the most common sizes along with 3'x5' and 5'x8'. Nylon is typically suited to light to medium wind areas. In this type of location, a nylon US flag can fly better allowing it to dry faster when it gets wet reducing mildew rot which degrades the material and flag life faster. This size is typically used for inground flagpoles from 25' to 30'. Embroidered stars and sewn stripes this is a high quality flag. 100% Made in the America by Americans.
Commercial Use: Government and Corporate entities. Intended for Light to Medium Wind with occasional high wind bursts
Made in the U.S. (Letter of Origin available upon request)
- Great flyability
- Beautiful colors with a slight sheen to the fabric
- Durable construction, and colorfast inks
- Made of 200 Denier weight, Dupont Solar-Max nylon fabric
- Sewn with advanced CHEF sewing method plus extra reinforcement features
- Same sewing technique used on stripes as LEE and LEVI jeans inseams.
- Fly-end reinforced with 4 rows of lock stitch and back tacked
- 102 stitch X-Box at top and bottom corners of fly-end for reinforcement
- Dupont Color-Fast dyes, Fabric is treated to resist UV radiation
- Heavy T-60 thread used which requires 60 lbs of pressure to break. [Industry norm is T-45 -- requires only 45 lbs. to break]
- Stars embroidered with a full white embroidery technique with no gaps.
- 100% Made in America by Americans. While many of the large manufacturers will certify that they are, this is generally not the case.
- 6 month guarantee on construction of flag. 12 months guarantee on colorfastness