8'x12' U.S. Nylon Outdoor Flags
Model Number: TF1013
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
The 8'x12' Nylon American Outdoor flag is generally used in commercial and governmental settings on commercial flag poles ranging from 45' to 50'. Embroidered Stars and Sewn Stripes. Nylon is the right choice if your installation site has light to medium wind with infrequent wind bursts. It will fly more beautifully and stay dry. The Nylon US flag has bright Red, White, and Blue colors with a shine to them. 100% Made in the America by Americans.
Commercial Quality Flag. Use in Light to Moderate Wind.
Made in America (Letter of Origin available)
6-Month Construction Guarantee.
- Extremely reinforced fly-end where flag first tatters
- Shiny, Colorfast Red, White, & Blue
- Super Bright Header
- Manufactured with Dupont Solarmax, 200 denier nylon fabric
- Produced using advanced CHEF method then reinforcements are incorporated
- Industrial T-60 thread is used requiring 60 lbs of pressure to break. Industry standard is the weaker T-45
- Stars Embroidered. Full White Stars with not thread gaps
- Stripe Seams use the same sewing method as LEE and Levis on their inseams
- Heavy fly-end reinforcement. 102 stitch X-Boxes at the end of each horizontal seam
- Finished with 9 oz. Pure White Poly-Sateen header as opposed to the lighter, duller 7 oz Duck normally promoted in the market
- Heavy #2 Brass Grommets
- 6 month guarantee on construction and 12 month guarantee on colorfastness
- 100% Made in America. From the fabric to the sewing.