30'x50' U.S. Nylon Outdoor Flags
Model Number: TF1018
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
The giant U.S. 30'x50' Outdoor Nylon flag is designed to be used on a 100' to 130' commercial grade flagpole. This is a heavy flag that has safety concerns if not properly secured. It's beautifully dyed in Bright Dupont UV Resistant Red, White, and Blue inks. It features a multitude of features for safety and to extend the flag's life.
Our larger flags are often used for applications other than a flag pole. This can raise safety concerns. Firemen use these larger flags when they perform a "Last Call" service which entails the flag hanging between Ladder Trucks. Others have hung them from the sides of buildings. We offer some of these flags preconfigured for these uses such as the Fire Truck Flag, but if you have any question about whether your flag is appropriated constructed for you application, please discuss with us. Often times we may be able to move or add hardware at a nominal cost that will make the flag easier to install and much safer.
Commercial Grade to be used in Light to Moderate Winds
Made in America (please ask for a Letter of Origin if needed)
- Heavily reinforced for safety and long life
- Bright white header and Red, White, and Blue inks
- Made of 200 denier, Dupont Solarmax Nylon fabric
- Sewn using the superior CHEF method of sewing,
- T-60 industrial thread used, 33% stronger than T-45 most often sold in market. Number indicates the pounds of force required to break thread.
- Stars are appliqued at this size using Zig-Zag stitching
- Dupont UV Resistant Red, White, and Blue Dyes
- 6 Rows of Lock Stitch along fly-end. Double 102 stitch X-Boxes at the end of each stripe seam
- Webbing Header that is 3X's the strength of a car seat belt.
- Secured with Chrome D-Rings and additional grommets
- 100% Made in America
- 6-month guarantee on construction and 12-month guarantedd on colorfastness