20'x38' U.S. Nylon Outdoor Flags
Model Number: TF1A112
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
The 20'x38' American Nylon Outdoor flag is intended to be flown on a commercial grade 80' flag pole. Embroidered Stars and Sewn Stripes. These larger flags are built for safety and long life. Every reasonable reinforcement has been added to both the header end for safety and the fly-end for extended life. The flag is dyed in beautiful Dupont UV resistant inks to bring out the Red, White, and Blue with a shine.
This flag also has the additional benefit of being able to be re-hemmed to a 20'x30' size flag once it starts fraying. You have the choice of sending it back to us, we will re-hem the flag if you'll cover the shipping. You may also have it done locally if you have access to a company or person with industrial sewing equipment and supplies.
Commercial Grade Quality. 24/7 Use Outdoors
Intended for Light to Moderate winds
Made in America (Request Letter of Origin if needed for your organization)
- Colorfast, Bright Dupont inks used, provide shine
- Bright White Header
- Heavily reinforced for Long Flag Life and Safety
- Solar Max, 200 Denier Nylon from Dupont used for production
- Sewn with industrial T-60 thread (requires 60 lbs of force to break). Most commonly sold by flag dealers is the T-45 thread
- Advanced Sewing Method CHEF used and enhanced with all viable reinforcements
- A Webbing header is incorporated with 3X's the strength of a car seat belt
- Flag is securely attached with heavy chrome D-Rings and additional grommets.
- Reinforced Fly-End: 6 rows of lock stitch and Double X-Boxes at the end of each seam
- Fully Embroidered Stars with no thread gaps
- Dyed in Dupont UV resistant inks
- 6 month construction guarantee and 12 month colorfastness guarantee