6'x10' U.S. Nylon Outdoor Flags
Model Number: TF1A106
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
The 6'x10' U.S. Outdoor Nylon flag is generally used in commercial and governmental settings. Meant to be flown on inground flagpoles from 40' through 45'. Nylon is typically suited to light wind areas and has the benefits of flying better and drying faster which helps to maintain its construction integrity. Embroidered stars and sewn stripes. 100% Made in the America by Americans.
Commercial Grade for use by governments and corporations. Continuous use night and day.
Intended for Light to Medium wind areas with the occassional gust of wind
Made in the USA (Letter of Origin available if requested)
- Bright Colorfast Inks
- 24/7 Outdoor Use
- Brightest Header which looks fantastic from the ground
- Manufactured using Solar Max, 200 Denier Nylon fabric
- Advanced CHEF Sewing method is used plus added reinforcement features
- Reinforced Fly-End: 102 Stitch X-Boxes at the top and bottom corners where the flag fails first
- Stripe Seams are sewn in the same manner as LEE and Levi jeans sew their inseams.
- Sewn using T-60 thread meaning it requires 60 lbs of force to break. Industry norm is T-45.
- Dyed with Dupont UV resistant inks
- #2 Brass Grommets
- 9 oz. Pure White Poly-Sateen header that is 33% thicker and a bright white unobtainable with the industry standard 7 oz. Duck heading (sometimes called canvas for marketing purposes)
- Made in America
- 6 Month Guarantee on construction and 12 Month Guarantee on colorfastness