5'x8' U.S. Nylon Outdoor Flags
Model Number: TF1A105
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
**Limited Time Price**
5'x8' Nylon American Outdoor flags are one of the most common sizes along with 3'x5' and 4'x6'. This size is typically used for inground flagpoles from 30' through 40'. In areas of light to moderate wind, nylon US flags are a better option than the heavier polyester. Being lighter, it will fly better which looks better and the reason you want to buy it. It will also dry faster. It absorbs very little water, so when it gets wet it will not degrade extending its life. It comes with embroidered stars and sewn stripes. 100% Made in the America by Americans.
Intended for Light to Medium Wind with infrequent high wind gusts.
Commercial Grade: Constructed to be used by Governmental and Commercial Entities night and day outdoors.
Made in the United States
- Beautiful bright, colorfast colors which a nylon sheen
- Constructed for commercial use
- Made in the US
- Made of Solar Max, 200 Denier Nylon.
- Advanced CHEF method used for sewing with additional reinforcements
- Sewn with strong T-60 thread (means it requires 60 lbs of force to break). 33% greater than the T-45 generally settled for in the industry
- Dupont Color-Fast dyes, Fabric is treated to resist UV radiation
- Stripe Seams are sewn using the same approach LEE and Levi's use for their inseams
- Stars embroidered with a full white embroidery technique with no gaps.
- Finished with 9 oz Poly-Sateen header, Pure White. Thicker and a brighter white than the industry standard 7 oz. Duck Heading
- #2 Brass Grommets
- 100% Made in America by Americans.
- 6 month guarantee on construction of flag. 12 months guarantee on colorfastness. [Beyond Industry Standard]