30'x60' Texas Nylon Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF1257
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
The Texas 30'x60' Nylon Outdoor flag is made to be flown on commercial flag poles at heights of 110' to 150'. Call us if you're planning on flying it on an unconventional flagpole or a small flagpole. At this size, safety is paramount. These flags are heavy and there's a tremendous amount of stress put on the flagpole in weather conditions of all sorts. The 30"x60' has safety features including a Webbing heading that has the strength of 3X's the strength of a car seatbelt, heavy T-60 Industrial Thread and Heavy Chrome D-Rings. We use the same Colorfast Dupont UV resistant inks and industrial printers and reinfoce this flag with 6 rows of stitching on the fly-end. You and the many people who see this flag will be inspired and remember the rich history of Texas and why they are pround to be in the Lone Star State.
Appliqued Texas Star, not printed.
Commercial Grade with all viable safety features added.
Made in the United States (Letter of Origin upon request)
- Beautiful Appliqued Texas Star
- Brilliant Colorfast Inks
- Safety focused design
- Manufactured with 200 Denier Nylon fabric
- Printed on 600 dpi high resolution industrial printers and calibrated for Dupont UV Resistant inks.
- Appliqued Texas Star, not printed
- Heavy T-60 thread. Stronger and safer than the T-45 used by most competitors. Number indicates pounds of pressure required to break thread.
- Heavy Chrome D-Rings
- Reinforced Fly-end with 6 rows of lock stitch and then back-tacked
- Heavy Webbing for header that is 3X's the strength of a car seatbelt.
- Made in America