12'x18' Texas Nylon Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF1250
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Free Shipping(Ground 2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
The 12'x18' Texas Outdoor Nylon flag is intended for 60' to 70' commercial grade flagpoles. At this size, safety is additional concern to price and flag life. To address this we use a heavier header and heavier thread in addition to the Chrome D-Rings. This is an extremely safe flag. Constructed to governmental standards. You'll be happy to find a safe and long lasting Texas flag at the best price on the internet.
Texas Star is appliqued not printed. Printed is available if needed for economical purposes
High End Commercial Quality meant for continuous outdoor use with light to medium wind and occassional hard wind gusts
Government Standard Design
Made in America (letter of origin available upon request)
- Beautiful Appliqued Texas Star
- Reinforced with 6 rows of lock stitch and back tacked.
- Added Safety features: Heavier 9 oz header with stronger thread along with chrome D-Rings
- Long lasting Vibrant colors and header
- Manufactured with 200 denier nylon fabric
- Printed with Dupont UV resistant inks on commercial printers calibrated specifically for our equipment.
- T-60 thread is used which requires 60 lbs of pressure to break. The most common thread in the market is the lighter T-45
- Fly-end reinforced with 6 rows of lock stitching and back tacked
- Thick 9 oz. Pure White Poly Sateen Header. Safer and a brighter white than the 7 oz Duck (sometimes called Canvas for marketing purposes) commonly settled for in the market.
- Appliqued Star not printed
- Heavy Chrome D-Rings
- Made in America