20'x30' Texas Nylon Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF1253
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Free Shipping(Ground 2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
A 20'x30' Texas Nylon Outdoor Flag is normally flown on 80' Inground Flagpole. Constructed to Safe and Long Lasting. On the safety side, we use web header that is 3X's the strength of a car seatbelt and thread that is 33% stronger than the industry. We use Heavy Chrome D-Ring in addition. Your flag is not coming off the pole because of construction failure. on the Longevity of Life side, we reinforce the fly-end with 6 rows of lock stitch then back tack it in addition to the heavy T-60 thread we use to sew the flag. You'll be happy and proud of your purchase. With the money your saving, you will be able to afford to keep a fresher, brighter flag flying all the time.
Texas Star is Appliqued, not printed. Printed is available if needed for economical purposes.
Commercial Grade with all viable safety features added.
Texas Government Approved design
Made in America (letter of origin available.)
- Appliqued Star, not printed
- Beautiful Colorfast inks
- Durable construction with heavy thread and header
- Added Safety features beyond industry
- Manufactured with 200 denier Commercial Nylon
- Sewn with T-60 thread instead of T-45 generally settled for in the industry. The number indicates the pounds of pressure to break. Having a 33% greater thread strength is used for safety and construction integrity.
- Printed with Dupont UV resistant inks on 600 DPI , high resolution printers. Printers are professionally calibrated to match Dupont's inks.
- Heavy Chrome D-Rings for Safe Attachment
- Header is a Webbing is 3X's the strength of auto seatbelts, nothing comparable in the market
- Reinforced fly-end with 6 rows of lock stitch, back tacked
- Appliqued Texas Star, not printed.
- Made in the United States