4'x6' Texas Nylon Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF1240
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
4'x6' Texas Nylon Outdoor Flags are typically used for in ground flagpoles from 25' through 30' as well as larger poles flying multiple flags. Made of strong 200 Denier Nylon fabric and finished with 2 heavy duty brass grommets and 9-Oz Super White Poly-Sateen Heading, these flags will present your Texan pride with quality. The Dupont UV Resistant Inks ensure the highest colorfastness for these American-made flags while the 4 rows of lock stitching on the fly-end and 2 rows on the horizontal hems make it strong for extended use outdoors.
Intended for Commercial Use. 24/7 usage on commercial flagpoles.
Star is Appliqued not printed. If needed for economical purpose, printed is available upon request.
Made to be used by Texas Government.
100% Made in USA. (Letter of Origin Available)
- Well suited for Light to Medium Winds and occasional gusts of high wind
- Made to Texas government standards
- Brighter white header
Higher reinforcement using 25% thicker thread than rest of industry
- Produced with 200 Denier Nylon fabric
- Printed with 600 dpi resolution printers using Dupont UV resistant inks calibrated professionally for our equipment
- Reinforcement includes 4 rows of lock stitch on the fly-end and 2 rows on the horizontal edges.
- Sewn with a stronger T-60 thread which requires 60 lbs of pressure to break. T-45 is most common in the market.
- Appliqued Texas Star, not printed.
- #2 Brass Grommets to secure flag.
- 9 oz. Poly-Sateen header in Pure-White to make it brighter and thicker than the industry norm of 7 oz duck (sometimes called Canvas)
- Made in America