3'x5' Texas Polyester Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF1258
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
Our 3'x5' Texas Outdoor Polyester Flag is a common flag for the many high wind areas of Texas. While it's not made to withstand a Tornado, it is the toughest material and construction available on the market. Meant for a 20' Commercial Flagpole, this 3'x5' TX flag is made of heavy 2x2 Ply Polyester and reinforced with 4 rows of lock-stitching on the fly-end. It is also used on much larger flag poles when flying multiple flags on the same pole. Our Texas flags are meant to be used for government and corporate entities, so the design is the official representation of the TX flag. If your questioning whether you need this heavier polyester material, please contact us.
If Printed Economical TX version is needed, please let us know.
Commercial Grade. Intended for Medium to High Winds, 24/7. Government and Commercial Use.
Made in America (Letter of Origin upon request)
- Vibrant, Bright Colors
- Durable Construction using Heavy Material and Thread
- Texas Star is Appliqued instead of printed
- 6 Month Warranty on Construction
- 2x2 Ply Polyester fabric
- Finished with Brass Grommets and Bright White Header
- 4 Rows of Stitching at Fly End of flag for additional reinforcement
- Printed using Dupont UV Resistant inks
- Appliqued Star of Texas
- T-60 Industrial thread is used instead on industry standard T-45. Number communicated pounds of force necessary to break thread
- 9 oz poly-sateen header in Pure White used as header. Brighter White and 29% stronger than canvas header normally used
- 6 Month Warranty on the construction of the flag