5'x8' Texas Nylon Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF1242
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
5'x8' Texas Nylon Outdoor Flags are typically used for in ground flagpoles from 30' through 40' and taller poles when flown with multiple flags. Show your Texan pride flying these American-made flags crafted from strong 200 Denier Nylon fabric and finished with 2 heavy duty brass grommets and 9-Oz Pure White Poly-Sateen Heading. These outdoor flags feature Dupont UV Resistant Inks with 95% Ink Penetration on Reverse Side. The 4 rows of lock stitching on the fly-end and the 2 horizontal rows of lock stitching on the horizontal edges reinforce the construction.
Texas Star is Appliqued not printed. Printed available if needed for economical use.
Designed for Commercial Use 24/7 Outdoor Display. Light to Medium wind with occasional gusts of high wind.
Texas Government Design
Made in America (Letter of Origin available)
- Well suited for Light to Medium Winds and occassional high wind gusts
- Longer Life due to heavier thread
- Brilliant Long lasting colors
- 6-month guarantee
- Produced with 200 Denier Nylon fabric
- Sewn using the stronger T-60 thread which requires 60 lbs. of pressure to break as opposed to the majority of market's use of the lighter T-45 thread
- Star is Appliqued not printed
- Printed with Dupont UV Resistant inks calibrated specifically for our 600 dpi high resolution printers.
- Reinforcement: 2 rows of lock stitch along horizontal hem and 4 rows of lock stitch along fly-end, back tacked
- 9 oz. Poly-Sateen header in Pure-White, brighter and thicker than the 7 oz. Duck heading used by typical flag dealers
- #2 Brass Grommets
- Made in the USA