30'x50' Texas Nylon Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF1255
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
The giant 30'x50' Texas Outdoor Nylon flag is flown on flagpoles at heights between 100' and 130'. These large flags are also seen on football fields, hung by fire trucks, off the sides of buildings, and as stage backdrops. If you have objectives other than flying from a flag pole, contact us, we may have a solution at a nominal price difference that may look better, be safer, and fit your installation hardware better.
Safety is critical at this size given that these flags are offten flown over parking lots, pedestrian areas, and roadways. We add a webbing header that is 3X's stronger than an auto seatbelt to reinsure you (and us) that the flag is not going to fail at the header. The header is sewn with thread that is 29% stronger than normally used thread. Heavy Chrome D-Rings are installed.
The fly-end is heavily reinforced to reduce premature fraying and the inks are of the highest caliber to retain color vibrancy.
Texas Star is appliqued, not printed
Made to be Safe with all viable safety features added
Intended to be flown in Light to Medium Wind with occassional burst of high wind.
Made in America (Request Letter of Origin if needed)
- Effective Safety Features added
- Brilliant Color Fast inks
- Commercial Construction for Long Life
- Appliqued Texas Star not printed
- Produced with Commercial Nylon, 200 denier.
- Printed on top tier printers with specially calibrated Dupont UV resistant inks
- Sewn with T-60 thread, not commonly used T-45. (T-60 means 60 pounds of pressure to break)
- Heavy Chrome D-Rings
- Header is a webbing 3X's the strength of a car seatbelt.
- Fly-end reinforced with 6 rows of lock stitching then back-tacked
- Texas Star is appliqued, not printed
- Made in America