8'x12' Texas Nylon Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF1248
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Free Shipping(Ground 2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
The Texas 8'x12' is intended for use on 45' to 50' flagpoles. This beautiful flag symbolizes the Texas's great history and is a source of pride for so many. Sewn with super heavy thread and reinforced with 4 rows of lock stitching on the fly-end then back tacked along with 2 rows on the horizontal sides. Printed with the most vibrant inks on the market with long lasting colorfastness. You'll be proud of your purchase.
Texas Star is Appliqued, but if needed for economical use, printed is available
Commercial Grade to meet Government requirements. Expected to be flown continuously until the construction breaks down.
Designed for use by Texas governments.
Made in America. (Request Letter of Origin if needed)
- Intended for Light to Medium Winds and occassional gust of high wind.
- Bright Vibrant Colors
- Brightest White Header available
- Constructed with heavy thread and reinforced for addition life
- 6-month guarantee
- Produced with commercial fabric, 200 denier nylon
- Printed on 600 DPI, Heavy Printers calibrated to use Dupont UV resistant inks.
- Sewn with T-60 thread (number denoted pounds of pressure to break.) A lighter T-45 is what is typically used in the market.
- Heavy Chrome D-Rings for attachment to flagpole
- 9 oz Poly-Sateen Pure-White header. Thicker and Brighter White than any used on the market. 7 oz duck heading is generally settled for in the market.
- Texas Star is Appliqued