6'x10' Texas Nylon Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF1244
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
The 6'x10' Texas flag is the right size to fly on a 40' to 45' flagpole or larger poles if flown with multiple flags. Constructed for commercial use, this Texas flag is made of high caliber 200 denier nylon fabric and reinforces with extra stitching on the fly-end and heavier than usual thread. Inks are made by Dupont and have the highest level of colorfastness in the industry. You will be proud flying this flag for your organization as well as all of the citizens that pass by.
Texas Star is Appliqued. Printed is available for Economical use
Commercial Grade. Intended for extended use night and day.
Made for use by Texas governments.
Made in America
- Well suited for Light to Medium Winds with infrequent high wind gusts.
- Greater brilliance in colors
- Heavier construction with heavier thread
- Brighter white header
- Produced with 200 denier nylon
- Sewn with heavier T-60 thread (60 lbs of pressure to break). Industry standard is T-45.
- Printed on Commercial Printers calibrated to Dupont UV resistant inks.
- Reinforced with 4 rows of stitching on fly-end and 2 rows of stitching on horizontal edges.
- #2 Brass Grommets
- 9 oz. Pure White Poly-Sateen header. Capable of reaching brighter white as well as being thicker than 7 oz duck header universally used.