3'x5' Texas Nylon Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF1238
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
Our 3'x5' Texas Nylon Outdoor Flags are typically used for in ground flagpoles from 12' through 20'. Show your Texan pride with these Texas flags made of 200 Denier Commercial Grade Nylon fabric and finished with 2 heavy duty brass grommets and 9-Oz Super White Poly-Sateen Heading. The Dupont UV Resistant Inks calibrated specifically for our equipment ensure the highest colorfastness possible. Reinforced with 4 rows of lock stitching along the fly-end and 2 rows of lock-stitching along the horizontal edges.
Star is Appliqued not printed. Printed available for economical use.
Commercial Grade. Intended for continuous outdoor use in light to medium wind with occassional gusts.
Made for Texas Government Use.
100% Made in USA. (Letter of Origin Available)
- Commercial Grade- Well suited for Light to Medium Winds
- Longer Color brilliance
- Heavier thread so construction holds up longer
- Brighter white header
- Made to meet Texas Government requirements
- Made of 200 denier Nylon fabric
- Sewn with T60 thread (requires 60 lbs or pressure to break) as opposed to the lighter market standard of T-45.
- Appliqued Star. Not Printed.
- 4 rows of lock-stitching to reinforce the fly-end, back-tacked.
- 2 rows of lock stitch along the horizontal hems.
- 9 oz. Super-white Poly-Sateen header. Capable of reaching a much brigher white than the 7 oz. duck generally used in the market.
- Dupont UV resistant inks, professionally calibrated for our printer heads.
- #2 Heavy Brass Grommets
- Made in USA (letter of origin available)