20'x38' Texas Polyester Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF1273
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Free Shipping(Ground 2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
The 20'x38' Texas Outdoor Polyester flag is flown on an 80' commercial flag pole. Tuff Flags stress that it should be on a professional installed commercial flag pole for safety. These large TX flags are heavy. Flags becoming detached from flagpoles are highly unusual. With that said, since the flag may be flying over parking lots or along highways, we add additional reinforcements beyond industry norms. At the header end where the flag attaches to the flagpole, we've added a Webbing Header that is 3X's stronger than an auto seatbelt along with heavy chrome D-Rings and extra supporting brass grommets. The webbing header is only as strong as it's connection to the flag. To attach the flag, we use T-60 thread. T-60 is 33% heavier than the industry standard of T-45. The fly-end is reinforced with 6 rows of stitching to extend the flag's longevity. The Texas Star is appliqued on to the flag.
The 20'x38' Texas Polyester Flag has another unique quality. Purchasing this flag allows you to repair it to the 20'x30' size. If you have access to a person who is able to perform commercial sewing, this may be a feasible option for you. You always have the option of returning it to Tuff Flags for Free Repair.
Economical Printed Texas Star version available
Commercial Grade. Flown on Commercial Quality Flagpoles. Government and Commercial Entities. Medium to Heavy Winds
Made in the United States. Letter of Origin Available.
- Constructed for Texas Weather Conditions
- Produced with Heavy Fabric and Thread
- Reinforced Header and Fly-Ends for safety
- Colorfast, Vibrant colors printed with Dupont UV Resistant inks
- Appliqued Texas Star not printed
- Construction 6 Month Guarantee
- 2x2 Ply Polyester Heavy Fabric
- Thick Webbing Header that is 3X's the strength of a car seatbelt
- Sewn with T-60 industrial thread. Most flags of this size are sewn with T-45. Number indicates the pounds of pressure necessary to break thread.
- Dupont UV Resistant inks with calibrated industrial equipment matching ink
- Reinforced Fly End, 6 rows of stitching
- TX flag attached with heavy chrome D-Rings and additional support brass grommets
- Texas star appliqued
- Construction of flag is warrantied for 6 months