8'x12' Illinois Nylon Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF1457
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Free Shipping(Ground 2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
The large 8'x12' Illinois Outdoor Nylon flag is best flown on commercial flagpoles with 45' or 50' heights. Durably constructed, our Illinois Outdoor flags use thread with strength well beyond industry standards. Vibrantly printed with Dupont inks developed to resist UV damage and printed on Dupont Solar Max 200 denier nylon which is also specially designed to resist UV damage. The 8'x12' is strengthen with all feasible reinforcements possible. It features a 1" wide fly-end hem and a 1-1/2 inch header that is 28% stronger than any on the market. If you would like more information on the features of this 8'x12' Illinois Outdoor flag, we would like to assist. 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
Commercial Grade. Official Illinois State Design. Intended for extended day and night use.
Warranted Construction for 6 Months.
Produced in the USA.
- Manufactured with 200 denier Dupont Solar Max nylon.
- Printed with 600 dpi, industrial printers using the highest rated Dupont UV resistant inks available.
- Finished with 9 oz, Pure White, Poly Sateen and Brass Grommets. Header is 28% stronger and brighter than 7 oz canvas frequently used by competitors.
- Fly-end is heavily constructed to resist premature fraying with 4 rows of lock stitch and back tacked. Hem is 1" wide, 25% wider than most other brands of commercial flags.
- Single Face Reverse construction style. Used by Government and Corporations.
- Made in the Unites States.