4'x6' Illinois Nylon Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF1094
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
The 4'x6' Illinois Nylon Outdoor flag is used on 25 to 30' flagpoles for medium and light winds. It's produced of top tier Dupont Solar Max nylon and printed on 600 dpi, high resolution printers calibrated for Dupont UV resistant inks. You'll receive a long lasting, vibrantly colored flag that you'll be proud to have in front of your organization. Reinforced at Fly end, header end, and horizontal hems. If you would like to talk through your use or application, give us a call, we'd like to help.
Commercial Grade Construction. Intended for everyday commercial use. Rated for light to medium winds with occasional wind gusts.
Made in the United States.
6 month warranty on construction.
- Single Face Reverse Design. Florida Official Flag.
- Dupont Solar Max 200 Denier Nylon fabric used. Colorfast, strong, and lightweight.
- Industrial Thread, T-60 weight that requires 60 lbs. to break. Standard in commercial industry is lighter T-45.
- Fly-end is heavily reinforced with 1" Hem and 4 rows of lock-stitching. 25% larger hem with 33% stronger thread.
- 9 oz Poly-Sateen header. Exceeds industry standard 7 oz duck heading, 28% stronger and brighter white fabric.
- Heavy Brass Grommets.
- Top rated Dupont inks. Developed to prevent UV sun damage.
- Made in the USA