6'x10' Illinois Nylon Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF1382
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
The large, commercial grade 6'x10' Illinois Outdoor Nylon flag is beautiful and heartily constructed with the best Dupont materials available. Reinforced at the fly-end and header ends substantially and sewn with the heaviest threads used in the flag market. This 6'x10' Illinois Flag is generally flown on 40' or 45' commercial flagpoles. If we can assist you in your choice of materials, construction, or size, we would be pleased to share our knowledge with you.
Construction Grade. Used by Government, Schools, and Profit and Non-Profit organizations. 24/7 Use.
6 month guarantee on flag's construction.
100% Made in the USA.
- 200 Denier Nylon by Dupont, Solar Max brand, design to resist UV ray damage.
- Printed on High Resolution Printers calibrated to use the best Dupont UV resistant inks.
- Constructed with T-60 thread that has a breaking point of 60 lbs. Industry norm is T-45.
- Header is made of 9 oz Poly-Sateen that is 28% stronger and capable of a much brighter weight than the most prevalent headers in the market.
- Heavy Brass Grommets to secure flag.
- Fly end fortified with a 1" hem and 4 rows of lock stitch and back-tacked.
- Manufactured in the United States.