5'x8' Illinois Nylon Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF1A236
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
The 5'x8' Illinois Nylon Outdoor Flag appears best on in-ground flagpoles from 30' through 40'. Show your state pride with these outdoor flags made 200 Denier Nylon and finished with sturdy brass grommets and 9-oz Pure White Poly-Sateen Heading. The Dupont UV Resistant Inks will retain their color brilliance and beauty longer than any available. The 4 rows of Lock stitching that run along the fly-end coupled with 2 rows of lock stitching along the horizontal rows, make the 5'x8' Illinois Nylon Outdoor flag strong and resistant to premature fraying. Designed to be used by Governments and Organizations. If you'd like assistance with your purchase, please let us share our years of experience. 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Commercial Grade. Continuous Outdoor Use. Intended for Medium and Light Winds with infrequent gusts.
6 month guarantee on flag's construction.
Made in the USA by Americans.
- Single Face Reverse construction with 95% ink penetration.
- Stitched completely with T-60 thread that requires 60 pounds of pull to break. Most commonly used thread in commercial market is T-45.
- Fabric used in Dupont Solar Max 200 Denier Nylon printed with top UV resistant inks from Dupont.
- Header is reinforced with market's strongest commercial header, 9 oz, Pure-White Poly-Sateen header.
- Flag's Fly-end is fortified with an extra wide, 1" hem with 4 rows of T-60 thread stitching.
- Brass Grommets.
- Made in America.