3'x5' Illinois Nylon Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF1047
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
Our 3'x5' Illinois Nylon Outdoor Flags are made of commercial grade nylon and printed with UV resistant Dupont inks. Their lightweight quality makes them fly in light breeze and dry quickly. Reinforced on both the header and fly-ends, these are long lasting flags made to fly by Illinois government entities, corporations, schools where the official flag is required. The 3'x5' Illinois Nylon flag works looks good on 12' to 20' in-ground flagpoles or greater when flown with multiple flag on the same pole. This is also the flag normally mounted on light poles, buildings, and for home use. When mounting this flag as such, use a 6' pole. If you would like more information on your flag, please contact us, we'd be pleased to help.
Commercial Grade. Light to Medium Wind with occasional bursts of wind. Intended for 24-7 use.
Construction warranted for 6 months.
Made in the United States.
- Produced with 200 Denier Nylon from Dupont. Dupont Solar Max was developed specifically to protect against UV damage.
- Printed using Dupont's top rate inks to preserve colorfastness.
- Sewn throughout with T-60 thread. Requires 60 lbs. of pressure to break. Most common commercial thread in market is T-45.
- Header is created with a 9 oz Poly-Sateen header in Pure White. Brightest White and 28% stronger than the canvas header typically sold in market.
- Brass Grommets.
- Fly-End Reinforced with 4 Rows of stitching on a 1" Hem. 25% wider than competitors.
- Single Face Reverse Format as designated by Illinois.
- Made in the United States.