6'x10' U.S. Nylon Lock-Stitch Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF1T319
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
Tuff Flags' wants to be your favorite flag supplier and offer any flag your city or agency may need. Some government agencies have detailed technical requirements for their flags, commonly determined by a previous vendors' flag specs. If your purchasing department must meet such requirements, we offer lock-stitch versions of the American Nylon outdoor flag. These flags are made using exactly the same methods and sewing methods as Annin and Valley Forge Commercial Outdoor Nylon Flags. Technical specs that mandate Annin and Valley Forge flag specifications are met specifically by the Lock Stitch American flags.
Commercial Grade. Well Suited for Light and Medium Wind use.
Made in the USA
**Click Here to compare Tuff Flags' Premium 6'x10' U.S. Nylon Flag with 6 month guarantee and CHEF sewing method,**
Made to the Exact Material and Construction Methods of Annin and Valley Forge Commercial U.S. Flags.
- Sewn Stripes and Embroidered Stars
- Printed on 200 Denier Nylon using UV resistant ink.
- Sewing method is restricted to only Lock-Stitch method.
- T-45 thread is used throughout flag. T-45 requires 45 pounds of force to break.
- 3/4" hem on fly-end with 4 rows of stitching and back stitched.
- 7 oz Duck Heading and Brass Grommets to attach flag. Duck Heading is sometimes referred to as Canvas Heading for marketing purposes.