6'x10' New York Nylon Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF1401
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
Get the best deals on fine quality, 100% made in USA, commercial grade 6' x 10' New York flags made of 200-denier nylon from Tuff Flags to impress your audience and celebrate the state pride. Designed to the exact official specifications these light weight flags are ideal for light and medium wind conditions and are recommended to be flown over 40' to 45' flag poles. No matter whether you use it as daily use flags for homes, government organizations and businesses, patriotic gifts or State souvenirs, these long lasting flags dyed with colorfast Dupont ink will never fail to impress. Printed in industrial printers that ensure 95% ink penetration- the best in the industry- these flags show the graphics on both sides of the flags to enhance the elegance of the flag presentation. Unbeatable prices; fine quality; quick shipping! Buy now!
Intended for use by Government and Commercial Entities.
Proudly made in America by Americans (Letter of Origin upon request)
- Reinforced with commercial grade thread stitching for a long life
- Beautiful vibrant Inks
- 6 Month Construction Guarantee
- Printed on Dupont's 200 Denier Solar Max Nylon. Solar Max is reknown for its ability to resist UV damage.
- Industrial Printers calibrated specifically to use Dupont ink also developed to resist UV damage.
- 100% of thread used is T-60 strength. Requires 60 pound pull to break. Most common thread used on commercial flags is T-45.
- Poly Sateen header with heavy brass grommets. 28% stronger than 7 oz canvas header used on most commercial flags.
- Fly-end is constructed to reduce premature fraying with a 1" wide hem (25% larger than competitors) and 4 rows of lock stitch with T-60 thread.
- Constructed in Single Face Reverse for use by New York government and commercial entities.
- American Made.