6'x10' U.S. Army Outdoor Nylon Flag
Model Number: TF1A516
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
6'x10' Army Nylon Outdoor Flags are commercial grade and built to fight weather damage to their construction as well as to their colorfastness. Tuff Flags uses Dupont UV Resistant inks that are the best in the market and are printed with High resolution industrial printers that are calibrated to use the Dupont Inks. The construction is reinforced with extra heavy thread and extra stitching in areas that fray first. The Army Nylon Outdoor flag and all of Tuff Flags' Official Military Branch Flags are made with the same heavy construction and industrial inks. Enjoy the vibrancy of this flag and its long life.
Commercial Grade Construction. Day and Night Use in light to medium winds with occassional wind gusts.
Made for use by the U.S. Army, other military branches, and veteran organizations.
6 Month Cosntruction Warranty
Made in America
- Dupont UV Resistant inks which have the highest colorfastness of any digital ink.
- 95% Ink Penetration on Reverse Side (best in industry)
- 200 Denier Nylon fabric made by Dupont
- Finished with Brass Grommets and Heavy Duty 9-oz Pure White Poly-Sateen Heading (Beyond Industry Norm).
- 4 rows of Lock stitch stitching on fly-end then back-tacked.
- T-60 (requires 60lb of pressure to break) Primary Manufacturers only use T-45.