6'x10' U.S. Air Force Outdoor Nylon Flag
Model Number: TF1568
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
U.S. Air Force Nylon 6'x10' Outdoor flags are constructed of 200 denier nylon from Dupont. They're reinforced with 4 additional rows of stitching along the fly-end and 33% heavier thread than competitors. These flags will maintain the Air Force Emblem and colors longer by the Dupont UV Resistant inks used. You will enjoy the heavier header Tuff Flags uses. Made of Poly-Sateen, it is a brighter white than is possible using the 7 oz. duck (canvas for marketing purposes) that the majority of flag dealers sell. This flag is produced for commercial purposes and expected to be used outdoors for extensive amounts of time. The design is the Official Flag Design of the U.S. Air Force. All of our Official Military Branch flags are produced to the same commercial specifications as these U.S. Air Force Nylon Outdoor Flags.
Commercial Grade. Intended for 24/7 use by Military and Veterans's Organizations. Light to Medium Wind.
Made in the U.S.A. (Letter of Origin Available)
6 Month Warranty on Construction
- Printed on 200 Denier Nylon with Dupont UV Resistant Inks
- Header is made of 9 oz Poly-Sateen in Pure White. 1-1/2" Wide.
- Sewn throughout with T-60 Industrial Thread. T-45 is the most commonly used. Number communicates the pounds of force to break thread.
- Rust Proof, Heavy Brass Grommets to attach flag
- Fly-end is strengthened with 4 rows of stitching