6'x10' U.S. Coast Guard Outdoor Nylon Flag
Model Number: TF1587
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
6'x10' US Coast Guard Nylon Outdoor flags are flown on 40' and 45' commercial flagpoles. Made from the same stringent manufacturing requirements as all of our commercial grade flags, these Coast Guard flags are fortified with heavy T-60 Thread instead of the T-45 normally used in the flag market (T-60 requires 60 pounds of pull to break), industrial grade nylon fabric, heavy poly-sateen header, and extra reinforcement stitching in the vulnerable areas of the flag. This is the official design of the U.S. Coast Guard and in produced for the Coast Guard's use. All of Tuff Flags Official Military Branch flags are produced with these extra strengthening qualities for an extended flag life.
Commercial Grade Flag. Continuous Day and Night Use. Light to Medium Wind Use.
Made for use by U.S. Coast Guard, Veteran's Associations and Groups, and Government.
Made in the U.S. (Letter of Origin if needed)
Construction Warranteed for 6 months.
- 9 oz, Pure White, Poly Sateen Header. 1-1/2" wide. Best Class of Header in Industry.
- Sewn with industrial T-60 Thread.
- Finished with Brass Grommets for attachment to halyard
- Colorfast, Dupont UV Resistant Inks printed with professionally calibrated, industrial printers capable of 600 dpi printing
- 200 Denier Nylon Fabric by Dupont