6'x10' U.S. Navy Outdoor Nylon Flag
Model Number: TF1556
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
Intended for commercial flag poles with heights of 40' to 45', Navy 6'x10' Nylon Outdoor flags will hold their construction and colorfastness signficantly longer than any other on the market. It holds it's constuction integrity by being sewn with heavier industrial strength thread, extra reinforcement and being sewn with 1/4' stitching rather than the commonly used 3/16" stiching. It maintains its colorfastness longer because it's printed using Dupont UV resistant inks on professional calibrated Dupont Printers. These Navy flags have the official design of the Navy. Every Official Military Branch flag we offer meets the same high commercial grade parameters as this Navy flag. You will be happy with its performance.
Commercial Quality. 24/7 Use of flag. Intended for Light to Medium Winds with bursts of wind occassionally.
Official Design of the US Navy
6 Month Warranty of Construction
Made in the USA (Letter of Origin upon request)
- Produced with 200 Denier Industrial Nylon
- Printed in Single Face Reverse format
- Printed with Dupont UV Resistant inks on High Resolution Industrial Printers
- Fly-hems are finished with 4 rows of lock-stitching and back tacked.
- T-60 Thread-requires 60 lbs of pressure to break. [Industry norm is T-45 -- requires only 45 lbs. to break] [Beyond Industry Standard]
- These sizes are finished with a heavy-duty, 9 oz. "Super-White", no-shrink, hoist-heading. Made of Poly Sateen. 1.5" wide heading.
- Heavy Duty, rust proof, #2 brass grommets