4'x6' U.S. Air Force Outdoor Nylon Flag
Model Number: TF1271
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
U.S. Air Force 4'x6' Nylon Outdoor Flags are generally flown on 25' to 30' flagpoles. Sometimes they are flown on larger poles if multiple flags are flown on the same flagpole. Tuff Flags use commercial inks to maintain colorfastness longer than any in the market. Made by Dupont these inks are not only colorfast but bright and vibrant. The Nylon Air Force flags are constructed with 200 denier nylon to fly in light wind but hold up well beyond industry standards even when flown continuously regardless of weather conditions. Tuff Flags produces all of our Military Branch Flags to meet official designs and stringent construction standards. These are best produced flags at incredible prices.
Official US Air Force Designed Flags
Commercial Construction. Intended for around the clock use in light to medium winds with occassional bursts.
Made in the USA. Letter of Origin is Available.
6 month warranty on workmanship
- Finished with widest and thickest header available, 9 oz. Pure White Poly Sateen Header. Well beyond the industry standard.
- Fly-end that is first to wear is strengthen with an additional 4 rows of stitching and back tacked
- Flag is attached with Brass Grommets
- Industrial Thread used is a heavier T-60 guage instead of the usual T-45 used in the industry. T-60 requires 60 pounds of pressure to break.
- Printing is performed on 600 dpi commercial printers using designated Dupont UV resistant, colorfast inks.
- Dupont Solar Max 200 Denier Nylon Fabric