3'x5' U.S. Air Force Outdoor Nylon Flag
Model Number: TF1268
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
3'x5' Air Force Nylon Outdoor Flags are one of the most useful and versatile sizes. When flown by itself on a flag pole, we recommend flying it on a 12' to 25' pole. If flying on a pole with multiple flags then the flagpole can be much taller. This is also the size that would be flown on mounted poles such as those 6' poles you would see on street poles and home flag sets with 6' poles. You may need a flag to hang in the barracks, hangar, or gym. This is likely the size you need. This 3'x5' Air Force Flag is constructed to be flown outdoors day in, day out for many months. It is reinforced at the fly-end and at the header end. Tuff Flags uses the best inks available for withstand sun damage. All of our Official Military Branch flags are produced the same as this Air Force flag. It's designed to last longer than any commercial flags on the market.
Commercial Grade. 24/7 Use. Light to Medium Wind with occassional gusts of high wind.
Used by U.S. Air Force and Veterans' Organizations.
6 Month Guarantee on Craftmanship
Made in America. Letter of Origin upon request.
- Constructed with 200 Denier Nylon by Dupont.
- Sewn with T-60 Fabric instead of the industry standard of T-45. Number indicates the pounds of force to break thread.
- Printed with colorfast UV Resistant inks made by Dupont on High Resolution Industrial Printers
- Finished with 9 oz. Poly Sateen Header in Pure White. Header is 1-1/2" wide. Thickest and Brightest White header available.
- Brass Grommets for attachment
- Fly-end reinforced with 4 lines of lock sttich