5'x8' U.S. Air Force Outdoor Nylon Flag
Model Number: TF1272
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
5'x8' US Air Force Nylon Outdoor flags are heavily reinforced to withstand constant outdoor weather conditions day in and day out. Commercial grade nylon is used that is meant to fly well with light breezes but still hearty enough to withstand the sun and wind in more aggressive environments. Tuff Flags makes these Air Force flags with additional strength by using heavier thread, additional rows of stitching, and 1/4" stitching pattern. All of these added features result in a longer lasting flag. We use top of the line inks from Dupont to ensure a longer life on printing. These U.S. Air Force Flags are the official flags of our U.S. Air Force to be used by them as well as government and veterans. All of our Official Military Branches meet the same quality standards as our Air Force flags.
Official Aif Force Design and intended for use by governmnet, Air Force, and Veterans Organiztions.
Commercial Grade Construction. Continuous Use Night and Day in Light to Medium Wind.
Construction Warranty is for 6 months
Made in the United States (Letter of Origin if needed)
- Sewn with industrial strength T-60 thread. Heavier than the T-45 typlically used with commercial flags. Number indicates the pounds of pressure to break thread
- Header is wider, thicker, and brighter than every other header on the market. 9 oz Poly Sateen, Pure White Header, 1.5" wide.
- Fabric is Dupont Solar max 200 Denier Nylon fabric
- Inks are top rated Dupont inks with UV Resistant qualities
- Heavy Duty Brass Snap hooks are used to attach flag
- 4 rows of lock stitch is run across fly end and then back tacked