6'x10' U.S. Marine Corps Outdoor Nylon Flag
Model Number: TF1427
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
Our 6'x10' Marine Corps Nylon Outdoor Flags are constructed for the high demands that we know will be placed on them in Military and Government use. These flags are expected to fly continuously in many different environments, night and day. The recommended flagpole height for a 6'x10' Marine Corps Nylon Flag is 40' to 45' or higher if flying multiple flags on the same pole for example, flying the American Flag above it. Our Marine Corps 6'x10' flags are made of high quality nylon and finished with grommets and a super bright white header. We use the finest Dupont inks, so that flag will look great and vibrant for longer than any on the market. Our construction is precise, you should expect more life from these flags than any other nylon flags you find on the market. We use the same commercial processes on all of our Military Branch flags.
Commercial Grade: Intended for 24/7 Outdoor Use. Light to Medium Winds with occassional high wind gusts..
Intended for Marine Corps and Veteran Fraternal Organizations use. Official Design of the Marine Corps
Made in America
6-Month Construction Guarantee
- Produced with 200 Denier Dupont Solar-Max Industrial Nylon
- Printed in Single Face Reverse format
- Printed with Dupont UV Resistant inks on High Resolution Industrial Printers
- Fly-hems are finished with 4 rows of lock-stitching and back tacked.
- T-60 Thread-requires 60 lbs of pressure to break. [Industry norm is T-45 -- requires only 45 lbs. to break]
- These sizes are finished with a heavy-duty, 9 oz. "Super-White", no-shrink, hoist-heading. Made of Poly Sateen. 1.5" wide heading.
- Heavy Duty, rust proof, #2 brass grommets