6'x10' California Nylon Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF1A383
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
The 6'x10' California Outdoor Nylon Flag is vibrantly printed with Dupont Inks on Solar Max nylon. Tightly woven and a thick 200 denier, your California Flag will resist water and dry quickly. Light nylon is strong yet provides great flyability which is the hallmark of 200 denier nylon flags. When flying your 6x10 on its own flagpole, we recommend flying it on a 40' or 45' flagpole. Tuff Flags will provide you with the longest lasting California flags at the best prices you'll find. We back it up with a 6 month guarantee. If we can help you with any questions or if you would like assurance as to the size and material of the California flag you're buying, let us share our knowledge. Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Construction Guarantee for 6 months.
High Commercial Quality. Use in Light to Medium Winds with infrequent gusts. Designed for Extended Daily Use.
100% Made in the United States.
- Printed with Dupont Inks, highly rated for UV resistance and colorfastness.
- Produced with 200 denier nylon Solar Max nylon fabric by Dupont, famous for its ability to resist UV damage from Sun Rays.
- Sewn completely with T-60 industrial thread. Requires 60 lbs. of force to break thread. Industry standard is T-45.
- Fly end has a 1" hem fortified with 4 rows of T-60 thread lock stitch.
- 9 ounce weight Poly Sateen header with brass grommets to secure flag. 28% stronger and bright white than most flags offered on the market.
- Single Face Reverse format. California Official Standards. 95% ink penetration to the reverse side.
- Produced in the USA.